Monday, August 29, 2016

10 Best Redneck Inventions

Over the weekend I took my lawn mower from non-functional to perpetual full throttle using zip ties and imagination.   It made me wonder what else I can do to improve my life using everyday things in creative ways, which brings us to today's  10 BEST!!

Ten Best Redneck Inventions

  1.  Southern A/C Unit. Yes, I've built one
     
  2. 3M  Tablet Mount

    3.  Hot Dog Rake (done it) 

  

     4.  Air Horn Burglar Alarm 

        

     5.   Iron Hot Plate

        

    6.  Pontoon Picnic Table.  (My favorite)

       

7.  Paddle Fork (just in case Pontoon Picnic Table breaks down)

          

8.   Grocery Grabber (I'm actually going to do this one) 

            

9.  Five Speed Mower

           

10.  Plier Cork Screw (I've also done this)  

         

No comments:

Post a Comment