Friday, February 7, 2020

91 Year Old Motivates The World

91 year old LLoyd Black in Alabama was recently named Member of the Month By his gym. The gym’s post has gone viral, making LLoyd a beacon for those looking for motivation. 
  Gym manager Ashley Seaman wrote, “Mr. Black became a part of our anytime family 1 year ago and we have seen nothing but motivation and inspiration from him since he started. He says he is 91 years young and brags about how much his workout routine has helped him in his daily routines”    
 Black told GMA "I had reached the point where simple chores, like yard work, I could no longer do and therefore I started [going to the gym] and it has really helped," said Black. "I am also motivated by my daddy. He was a man who never gave up and so I hope I've inherited some of his traits."

   Black tries to get to the gym 3 times a week his routine includes the leg press, strength training and time on the treadmill.   And he does it all in Overalls!   Click here to read the original story from Good Morning America.

No comments:

Post a Comment